1. The Body Shop Earth Lovers. Why did they end this line? (bought some of the last ones in Austria.)
2. New, a solid shampoo from Lush. Since I have shorter hair, it just lasts and lasts. And smells delicious.
3. Bubchen Wind&Wetter face cream. It's for kids, but since I've been searching for perfect creme that makes my skin soft and not itchy.
4. Valentino Rock 'n Rose. It smells sooooo good. I love it for winter.
5. The Body Shop Body Butter. It smells good and makes me not feeling like my skin is about to fall away.
I am still in search for perfect liquid eyeliner (one that dries fast and has a nice brush) and I think I want to try konjac sponges.